This was the original course built and designed by Richard 25 years ago. It is built on the banks of the River Nene, overlooking the Aquadrome. The tracks wind steeply up and down the banks, amongst the trees, giving you a green lane feeling and provide one and a half miles of hair-raising excitement.
The Riverside Course is open on Friday 28th June 2018 only. The price is £12.50 and includes 2 laps. Go again for £10 cash (payable on the course).
- Limited numbers on the course to allow free movement of vehicles
- Drivers must all hold full driving licences
- All vehicles must be fully road worthy – full MOT, tax, insurance, etc
- All drivers and passengers must be in proper seats with fitted seat belts
- There is a by-pass option available for all major obstacles
- On-site experienced marshals
- Friday off roading opens at 9am and last one starts at 5pm.
Here's a short video of some Land Rovers enjoying our course back in 2008. You can be assured that it's as good today, as it was back then. Enjoy!