For many years, the Billing Off Road Course has been heralded as one of the most challenging and exciting courses in the country.
- Two laps of the Lakeside Course taking approximately one hour (5 miles)
- The Riverside Course open on Friday only
- Limited numbers on the course to allow free movement of vehicles
- Drivers must all hold full driving licences
- All vehicles must be fully road worthy – full MOT, tax, insurance, etc
- All drivers and passengers must be in proper seats with fitted seat belts
- There is a by-pass option available for all major obstacles
- On-site experienced marshals
- All 3 days the off roading starts at 9am, Friday last one starts 5pm, Saturday- no one will be allowed to start after 3.30pm, Sunday last one starts 4pm
Riverside Course is open on Friday 29th June 2018 only, £12.50
Price includes: 2 laps
Lakeside Course is open on Saturday 30th June and Sunday 1st July, £18
Price includes: 2 laps (5 miles)
Go again on either course for £10 cash (payable on the course).