We’ve been running Grange Farm Camping adjacent to Billing Aquadrome during the Billing Show weekend for many years. Now the whole event is on our land and everything is on-site.
It is a friendly campsite with excellent facilities including hot showers and toilets. These are kept extremely clean throughout the show, so you can enjoy the whole experience from start to finish.
Each camping unit is allowed one vehicle, one tent or caravan, three adults or two adults with up to three children (under 16). Wristbands are included which allow free access to walk into the showground.
The campsite is situated near the start of the off road course, and is open between Monday, 25th June and Monday, 2nd July 2018. The postcode for your Sat Nav is NN7 1AL.
Download the site plan
If you want to see where everything is, download the site plan now.
- Please maintain a safe distance of six metres between the camping units
- No campfires/bonfires directly on the grass please - it is there for the sheep to eat, not to be burnt
- Barbeques and off the ground fires are allowed but must not be left unattended. Do not dispose of hot ashes with the general rubbish
- Keep barbeques away from caravans, awnings, tents and long grass
- There is a maximum speed limit of 10 mph on the campsite, at all times
- Acquaint yourself with the location of the nearest fire equipment and the fire action notices
- Do not leave children unattended in the camping units
- Please keep noise and music to a minimum after 11pm
- Generators to be turned off at 11pm
- Friendly, socialised dogs are welcome but must be kept on a lead. Please clear up after your dog and dispose of its mess
- No ‘dangerous’ dogs allowed
- No trading on the campsite
- The management have the right to refuse admission, our decision is final
We look forward to seeing you there!